Well, children of the atom, that's what fanfiction's for. This is a kink meme. The theory goes like so: you write a prompt in a comment, labelled with pairing or character (if applicable) and a vague summary. You post this comment. You go around and write/illustrate/etc any prompt you find the inspiration for. And then we all get what we want.
- We have has zero tolerance towards prompts and comments containing personal attacks on other community users and private individuals, bullying, and hate speech. Signed in members who violate this rule will first receive a warning and their comments will be frozen/screened. The second violation will result in banning of that member from the community. Anon comments violating this rule will be deleted.
- If your comment is deleted/screened/frozen and you don't know why, please PM a mod or make a comment in the Ask the Mods page.
- Plagiarism will result in an immediate ban.
- Prompt posts will close to new prompts at 5,000 comments.
- One prompt per comment.
- Please follow the correct format (see below).
- Include trigger warnings in the subject line. For your reference: Required Warnings
- If your prompt is missing something, such as a subject or a warning, repost it in it’s entirety. It is not enough to reply to your own comment with the missing information. The mods will delete the previous duplicate comment. Relatedly, if your prompt does not have enough information to archive it in delicious, it is breaking this rule and will be deleted.
Format of Prompts
- Alphabetize pairings/threesomes/moresomes. (e.g. Alex/Armando/Raven)
- Put [RPF] before RPF prompts. (e.g. [RPF] James/Michael)
- For crossover prompts: "[Crossover], First Class Character(s)/Other Character(s), [Fandom]" (e.g. [Crossover], Erik/Sawyer, [Lost])
- Anyone, everyone, no one? Use "Other." (e.g. Angel/Other)
- Put [GEN] before GEN prompts.
- Use appropriate warnings.
In order to make Delicious archiving easier, please use the following names:
*characters not featured in the movie (Jean, Scott, etc)
- Link to NSFW images/videos. Don't embed.
- Please don't link to locked material. This includes locked communities, even in membership is open.
- Fills can be anything: fic, art, vid, fanmix, podfic, etc.
- All prompts are open to fills at all times, even if they have been filled in the past or are being currently filled by someone else. Multiple fills are positively encouraged; if something appeals to you then do not be put off creating a new fill by the existence of a prior one.
- To make sure that your newly posted fic is found and properly indexed, please post a comment to the fill list using the prescribed format. The fill list post is for fills only, not feedback. Comments that do not contain fills and random comments will be deleted. As with prompt comments, if your fill is missing information (missing subjects are the most common) or if your html is fudged it will be deleted. Repost such fills.