- If your comment is deleted/screened/frozen and you don't know why, it is up to you to PM a mod or make a comment in the Ask the Mods page.
- Plagiarism will result in an immediate ban.
- Prompt posts will close to new prompts at 5,000 comments.
- One prompt per comment.
- Please follow the correct format (see below).
- When necessary, include trigger warnings in the subject line of a prompt, in each individual part of a fill, and in the link to the fill list. For your reference: Required Warnings.
- If your prompt is missing something, such as a subject or a warning, repost it in it’s entirety. It is not enough to reply to your own comment with the missing information. The mods will delete the previous duplicate comment. Relatedly, if your prompt does not have enough information to archive it in delicious, it is breaking this rule and will be deleted.
- Alphabetize pairings/threesomes/moresomes. (e.g. Charles/Erik/Raven)
- Put [RPF] before RPF prompts. (e.g. [RPF] James/Michael)
- For crossover prompts: "[Crossover], XMFC Character(s)/Other Character(s), [Fandom]" (e.g. [Crossover], Raven/Hermione, [Harry Potter])
- No "!" in pairings, only in descriptions. (e.g. Alex/Darwin, CFO!Alex, CorporateHeadhunter!Darwin)
- Anyone, everyone, no one? Use "Other" (e.g. Moira/Other)
- Put [GEN] before GEN prompts.
In order to make Delicious archiving easier, please use the following names:
- Link to NSFW images/videos. Don't embed.
- Please don't link to locked material. This includes locked communities, even in membership is open.
- Fills may be posted anonymously or not.
- Fills can be anything: fic, art, vid, fanmix, podfic, etc.
- All prompts are open to fills at all times, even if they have been filled in the past or are being currently filled by someone else. Multiple fills are positively encouraged; if something appeals to you then do not be put off creating a new fill by the existence of a prior one.
- To make sure that your newly posted fic is found and properly indexed, please post a comment to the completed fills list or the WIP update post using the prescribed format. The fill list post is for fills only, not feedback. Comments that do not contain fills and random comments will be deleted. As with prompt comments, if your fill is missing information (missing subjects are the most common) or if your html is fudged it will be deleted. Repost such fills.
COMPLETED FILLS ::: WIP UPDATE POST ::: ROUND 1 ::: ROUND 2 ::: FLAT VIEW
ROUND 3 OVERFLOW POST -- please post new and continued fills here!